Friday, May 2, 2008

Watch This Space

There is absolutely nothing of interest here yet, but there will be. I am 20 years old (well, in August, close enough) a girl (hence the terribly clever title) and this fall, I am going abroad to spend a year at Oxford University in England. Homebase is Sarah Lawrence College in Bronxville, but I'm a Colorado native and that's where I'll be spending my summer, working full-time in hopes of making enough money to overcome the heinous exchange rate. At Oxford, I will be studying neuropsychology and writing, and this blog will be my place to update friends, family, and the occasional lost Internet soul on just what the hell exactly I'm doing overseas. Check back in, oh, October for actual interesting content. Or before then, if I get bored and inspiration strikes. If you have ever read my baseball and football blogs, you will know that I am not the world's most fastidious updater.

No comments: