Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's Hitting (T-Minus 1 Hour)

I am all packed. I leave for the airport in about an hour and a bit. Basically just sitting here on a lovely Colorado afternoon (no early snow, THANK YOU JEEBUS) killing time and freaking out. Yeah, I think it might finally be REALLY actually sinking in, not just the thought of it, and yeah. Wow. Jeeminy... I don't know if I'll be able to find a wi-fi connection at the airport, and since I lost my phone somehow this summer, this will be my last post on this side of the pond. (Sometime in the not-so-distant future, I will be on a plane over said pond, and I wish I'd remembered to select my seat in an empty row so I'd have a chance to lie down. Bah).

In any case, checking out from my last six hours on American soil for the next year. Yeah, so that's why I'm weirding out.

See you in Oxford.

No comments: